Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIDY!!!!

You are such a joy to be with, so eager to learn and always ready to help. I feel like you’ve been four for ages, but now you are and I’m going to miss you being three. I think I’ll have to stop thinking of you as the baby, now we’ve got Joshua and I’m pregnant. Always remember, you are loved greatly by your family, friends, God and Jesus.

We’ll be having a simple, low key birthday. We had waffles for breakfast, Cassidy’s request. Then we’ll open some presents, we had to stay simple because we’re on a budget so she’s getting:
Homemade diary from my mom who I think is amazing because she can make books (I’ve tried and failed)
A gift card for Amazon because I gave up trying to choose a book for her
A paperweight with Cassidy written on it (homemade)
A packet of beads, she suddenly gotten into beading
Pink wool so that she can make a scarf
A book bag that says I am a bookworm (homemade)
Goodness knows how many birthday cards; Megan and Laura have been going crazy
Some gardening gloves

She’ll probably spend the rest of the day reading, knitting, beading and poking around in the garden. We’re still doing school but Cassidy who just does “preschool” will be left to her own devises as usual. DH is coming home from work early so that we can make pizza and have a picnic somewhere if the weather is nice or else we’ll just have fun at home.

Happy Birthday my little girl.

No comments: